Last updated January 2020
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORED AUTOMATICALLY
If you do nothing during your visit but browse/search through the website, read pages, or download information, AMG Advertising will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. AMG Advertising automatically collects and stores only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access the Website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Website
- The date and time you access the Website
- The length of time you spent on the Website
- The pages you visit
- The search term(s) used in our search engine
- If you linked to the Website from another website, the address of that website.
The above is collectively referred to as “Usage Information.” The Usage Information is used to make the Website more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to the Website and the types of technology that visitors use.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Websites do not target and are not intended for children under the age of 13. AMG Advertising does not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for personal information. No information should be submitted to AMG Advertising by a child under the age of 13.
IP ADDRESS AND LOG FILES
AMG Advertising may use your IP address and Usage Information to administer the Websites, to help diagnose problems with servers, to analyze trends, to track users’ webpage movements, to help identify you, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
The Website may use a technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the Website. Cookies reside on your computer and help the Website to recognize your computer’s browser as a previous visitor. In addition, on occasion, the Website may also set a “session cookie” which helps AMG Advertising administer the Website. The session cookie expires when you close your browser and does not retain any information about you after it expires.
INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE
If you choose to provide AMG Advertising with Personal Information by sending an e-mail to AMG Advertising or by filling out a form with your Personal Information and submitting it through the Website, AMG Advertising will use that information to respond to your message, to fulfill your request, and to assist AMG Advertising in providing you with information.
AMG Advertising does not disclose, share, release, publish, disseminate, rent, or sell any Personal Information to any third parties.
The Websites may offer products and/or services, which may be offered by AMG Advertising. You may use a customer order form on the Website to request information, products, and services. The customer order form may ask you to give AMG Advertising contact information, financial information, such as a credit card number, and demographic information, such as your age or zip code.
AMG Advertising will use the financial information provided on the customer order form to bill you for the products and/or services that you order. By providing your financial information and related Personal Information, you are authorizing AMG Advertising to give that information to the merchant and/or the credit card company in order to confirm and fulfill your order. AMG Advertising may use a third party to process online payments and therefore you authorize AMG Advertising to transfer your financial information and related Personal Information to such third party to process your order. AMG Advertising will use the Personal Information from the customer order form to fulfill your order.
AMG Advertising may use Personal Information to contact you when necessary.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH AFFILIATES AND FOR MERGERS AND SALES
In the event that AMG Advertising is merged with another legal entity or in the event of a transfer of AMG Advertising’s assets, Website or operations, AMG Advertising may disclose or transfer your Personal Information as well as some or all of the information collected from the Website in connection with such merger or transfer.
Additionally, AMG Advertising may share information with third parties on an aggregate or other basis that does not disclose your identity or contact information.
LEGALLY COMPELLED DISCLOSURE
Court of equity, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, may have authority, in certain circumstances, to permit your Personal Information to be shared or transferred to third parties without your permission.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
By providing Personal Information, you fully understand and unambiguously agree to the transfer of such Personal Information to, and the collection and processing of such Personal Information in, the United States. Your Personal Information will be stored and processed on AMG Advertising’s computers in the United States. The laws on holding Personal Information in the United States may vary and be less stringent than laws of your state or country. AMG Advertising will use commercially reasonable efforts to hold and transmit your Personal Information in a safe, confidential and secure environment. If you do not agree to your Personal Information being transferred or used in this manner, please do not submit Personal Information to AMG Advertising or use the Website.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA. See the “What Are My Options?” section below for how to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Consumers with Disabilities. Consumers with disabilities may access this notice by phone, email, web form, or any other reasonable attempt to obtain information regarding their privacy rights. We will make a reasonable accommodation upon request. Please contact us by phone at (626) 260-8195, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale or Disclosure of Personal Information. We do not sell or disclose personal information to third parties. We have not sold or disclosed any personal consumer information to third parties in the past 12 months.
Service Provider Relationships. From time to time, we may disclose or transfer personal information to service providers for the limited purpose of the service provided. This includes services such as Customer Relationship Management services, benefits providers, remote/cloud storage, and computing, among other services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect the following categories of personal information about certain California consumers.
Information collected from Lessors
- Personal Identification & Contact information
- Tax ID and/or Social Security information
- Content of past correspondence
- Publicly available property records
Information collected from visitors to our web sites
- Online Correspondence: We maintain records of email, webform, live chat, and other correspondence, and use this information to reply to inquiries that we receive from you. This can include First Name, Last Name, Company, Email, City, State, Phone, Message content/transcript, questions, comments, notes, markets desired, preferred posting date.
- From web traffic or online engagement: IP Address, date/time, duration, and which webpage(s) visited geolocation data
- Predictions or Inferences are drawn from any information above, including internal information category determinations, (for example, local advertising, multi-market advertising, real estate/leasing property for a billboard, accounting, job/internship applications, press inquiry, investors, media donation/sponsorship, general comments/feedback, etc).
Information collected from past, current, and potential future customers/advertisers:
- Personal identification information
- Past commercial history with AMG Advertising
- Commercial transactions information
- Content of web-based or electronic communications with customers
Categories of Sources. We collect the above personal information from the following categories of sources.
- Job application solicitation and evaluation process
- Administration of employee payment, benefits, tax, and human resources matters
- Lessor contact and tax ID information
- Publicly available local, state, and federal government entities
- Web-based engagement with current and potential customers. (live chat or webform)
- Web tracking and analytics services
Why we collect and use California Consumer Information. We use personal information that we collect (or receive from service providers) for our own commercial and business purposes. The commercial and business purposes include:
- Administration and evaluation of employment applications
- Employee contact, payment, and benefits, and tax administration
- Lessor contact, payment, and tax administration
- Lead generation services
- Customer communication and engagement
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity
- Performing services such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, analytics
- Internal research for technological improvement,
- Internal operations
- Activities to maintain and improve our services
- Other one-time uses
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
California Consumer’s Rights Regarding Personal Information. California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations.
- For certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties;
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you; and
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Exercise Your Rights. To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information and submit the required verifying information, as further described below. Please note that we will not discriminate against any person making requests to exercise their rights under the CCPA. Contact us:
- By Phone at (626) 260-8195
- By Email at email@example.com
Verification Process and Required Information. We will only share your personal information with you or your authorized agent. If we cannot verify your identity, we cannot disclose information to you. Please note that we will request additional information from you to verify your identity and understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum, certain contact and identification information. We will then match the information you provide with the personal information that we maintain in order to verify your identity.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf. To do so, you must either (a) give an authorized agent power of attorney, or (b) provide the authorized agent with written permission to submit CCPA requests on your behalf, and verify your identity directly with AMG Advertising.
Minors’ Right to Opt-In. We do not collect or sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
Financial Incentives. We do not offer financial incentives in exchange for permission to collect, use, or sell personal information